AIM
unkown

Iceland Iceland

It's an alright concept

You need to work more with your scripting.
I am learning flash myself and I can recommend a book that can help you with your programming if you'd like.

dick dick

Can't believe i'm saying this....

That was pretty good. I really enjoyed dark ducks cartoon.
Made me laugh. for a KKrew flash that was the best one i've seen.

four-teen-star responds:

no the Xmas one's the best it got front page :)

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

An Amazin' Game!

You boys have surely outdone yourselves!
That was an amazin' game and I found it hard to stop playing.

Great job! Everything is great! Graphics, Sound, the Style...
I could go on and on.

Great job again!

Assualt Recoil Assualt Recoil

Improvement!

Last time I was trying to be nice and you flipped out but I see your improving. I want you to understand I am not going to review your games and say that they are crap! I'm not like that. I know you have talent and I see it. Also I don't care about my rankings. I have been with NewGrounds since 2000 yeah they will be high. But I want you to know even though you where a big jerk about it. Sigh.. You got talent, I can see it. I enjoyed your game. Nice graphics, you could shoot stick men which I deffers enjoyed cause I hate stick men. Twas pretty good! Keep up the good work.

KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!! KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!!

It was ok..

I mean it was ok but I saw no point to it. I thought the kitty was cute but that's mostly it. It's great you made the front page..but why?

bottle toss bottle toss

SO CUTE!!!

Oh wow I really liked that! It was so cute!! I liked it when the items fell on the little men and they said OW! He heh he heh. I give it a 10! Very very very entertaining!!!!!!! :D

RaidenX RaidenX

Really enjoyed this game!!

This game is one of the best games I have seen in ages. I had problems trying not to play. But all I can say is wow. The graphics are just amazin'! You really blew me away! In a good way!

Element Saga ch5 - DEMO Element Saga ch5 - DEMO

Great Game!

Deffers gotta say you did an outstanding job on this game and it shows. It was hard enough to stop playing because I wanted to see what all the weapons could do. Keep up the good work because this game looks great!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Great Job!

Hey I saw you won first place on the index of newgrounds. That's awesome Shawn and besides you deserve it cause it is a great flash! You gotta tell me about all the stuff you won k? Once again congrats! =^-^=

Travel - Tropical Travel - Tropical

Don't resubmit

Listen I gave you a 2 last time for effort but if your flash gets blammed dont resubmit. There was a reason why it got blammed. First off it's ok for a start but the slideshow is getting old, anyone can do ont. You need to make a flash toon otherwise some kids here will blam the heck outta it. I know you got the talent cause yer intro n such seemed pretty good. Work from that.